Pular para o conteúdo principal

Chris Evans clarifies tweet in that he would have given spoiler over Captain America in 'Avengers 4'

Chris Evans decided to clarify a tweet he published earlier this month when he finished recording "Avengers 4". In the message, the actor used a farewell tone as if he was saying goodbye to Captain America forever, which made some fans believe that the hero might die in the new Marvel movie. During an ACE Comic Con panel this weekend in Chicago, the magya spoke on that subject: "I should clarify that I know I tweeted something that made a lot of people think it was somehow a spoiler. I must clarify that regardless of how Avengers 4 ends, I would have tossed the exact same thing. That last day of recording was a very exciting day and was the culmination of almost 10 years of filming and 22 films, "said Evans. [Via Comicbook.com] "You feel a lot more emotions than I thought you would. And I felt it was appropriate to share gratitude. I know it had a cascade effect, but I'm not confirming or denying anything, "

Camila Cabello receives Anitta for surprise duet on show

Camila Cabello makes her third show in Brazil during the Z Festival, this time in São Paulo. In the evening the fans had a special taste, since it rolled a surprise encounter on stage: Camila and the Brazilian star Anitta!

"It's no secret that I love Brazil a lot, right?" Camila said. "So I kept thinking, what could I do especially for Brazil? Who could I bring in this show that the audience would have? I hope the person who comes here will answer it, "he said.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Demi Lovato publishes letter and talks about recovery: "I'll keep fighting"

After nearly two weeks hospitalized for an alleged overdose, Demi Lovato decided to pronounce. The singer published a text in the beginning of the night of this Sunday (5) in which it comments the happened thing. In the text, Demi assumes the return of dependence on drugs and says that everything is a matter of time. She also says she will remain steadfast in the fight against addiction and thanked the affection of the fans, family and staff at the hospital where she is still hospitalized. Read:

Documentary on the life of Paul Walker launched the first trailer;

was released the first trailer for "I Am Paul Walker," a documentary about the life of the actor who died in 2013 after suffering a car accident. The work will feature testimonials from people close to Walker, such as friends and family, telling about their relationship with the artist. The film is directed by Adrian Buitenhuis and debuts in the US on August 9. Watch the trailer: https://youtu.be/0eL_cLqaMX0